Self-Sovereign Identity and Account Abstraction for Privacy-Preserving cross chain user operations across roll ups

Hi @Therecanbeonlyone many thanks for sharing and I appreciate your feedback!

I would be very interested to collaborate, please let me know how can I help you in drafting or development. I believe I can also bring valuable network from DIF and other stakeholders with Ethereum Community.

Also I want to suggest my latest blog here:
Enabling standardized on chain executions through Modular Accounts

The post introduces a framework based on the ERC 7579 proposal, which integrates a module to lavage onchain verifiable credentials and zero-knowledge (zk) proofs in the context of modular smart accounts. This framework aims to standardize onchain executions by separating user authentication and transaction authorization while preserving privacy and regulatory requirements throughout the transaction lifecycle.

The core function of the system described involves validating zk proofs generated by VCs to authenticate users and authorize operations. This makes the Validation Module the most appropriate choice, as it is designed to validate user operations before they are executed.

I believe this could be a valuable contribution as it reference a proposal which is easier to implement, and already in development in the market.

What do you think?