We are excited to announce the 3rd ZKProof Workshop, April 4-6 in London, where we will discuss the most pressing topics to be standardized in the field.
Here is the current call for papers, where you can submit either
- Community Proposals, which serve as guidelines and best-practices for security, implementation and applications of ZKPs
- Systematization of Knowledge (SoK), which serve to survey the state-of-the-art of specific topics in the field.
What are the topics you find most important to discuss?
The community has specially shown interest in the following (we encourage anyone to submit a paper):
- Proposal / SoK on private asset transfer solutions (mixers, zerocash, mimblewimble, zether, sapling, etc…)
- Proposal / SoK on universal SNARKs / polynomial commitments (Marlin, Sonic, Plonk, DARK, etc…)
- Proposal / SoK on pairing-based SNARK schemes
- Proposal / SoK on elliptic-curve generation
- Proposal / SoK on scalability using ZKPs
- Proposal / SoK on IOP-based NIZKs
Will you tackle any of these?
Please comment here with any suggestions you may have, we want to hear what you think.