My proposal for Evictable Account Nonce is up for discussion. Please share your thoughts.
Current properties of Nonce to preserve
- Replay attack proof (a.k.a. can be used only once)
- Chainable transactions (a.k.a. send many transactions without waiting for the previous ones to be confirmed)
New properties can be achieved
- Re-creation of evicted accounts.
- Cross-chain and cross-shard replay attack proof without additional ChainID or ShardID fields.
- Both contract and non-contract accounts.
- New chain, hard-forkable and soft-forkable.
- Any state machine blockchain.