Graduation research Ethereum ecosystem

Dear readers,

At the moment I am doing my graduation research at the Open University located in the Netherlands. My research involves a multiple case study that will examine 10 crypto cases. It would be an honor to include Ethereum as one of the cases not only from the research perspective but also from a personal interest. The only requirement to add this case to the study is to be able to conduct 1 interview that will take 60 to a maximum of 90 minutes. In return, I will share the results of the research.

The aim of the research is to provide insight into the effects of (strategic) activities of keystone organizations on the total ecosystem. Often ecosystems have keystone organizations, foundations or teams that are key to the success of the whole. By analyzing the activities of these key stakeholders, we hope to gain a better scientific understanding of their effects on the entire ecosystem.

Are you part of a keystone organization (foundation or team) on the Ethereum ecosystem and would you like to help me. Then I would like to get in touch with you. Thank you in advance!

Yours sincerely,

Jon

6 Likes

Sure email me at or else join me in meeting rushilparakh1@gmail.com

1 Like

Thank you for your quick response, I will contact you by email.

1 Like

I’m not sure if I’m the keystone but willing to help you, please feel free to send me the interview questions. chenxuanamazing@gmail.com

2 Likes

@JonB Feel free to shoot me an email at olshansky@pokt.network. I can connect you with the Pocket Network Foundation.

Lots of interesting case studies that have come from our community and DAO: https://forum.pokt.network/

3 Likes