Lenientic: Preparing legal disputes arising from smart contracts for AI resolution

I am a lawyer and academician. My expertise is international law. When someone in our circle talks about AI arbitration, the prominent obstacle is seen as the ambiguous legal terms and principles like “goodwill”. How can an AI resolution system cope with these uncertainties? Besides, Ethereum based smart contracts offer (and aim) a complete peer-to-peer autonomy. But in case of legal disputes, there are some problems with the system. Usually, parties prefer international arbitrations for dispute settlements. My project offers an infrastructure (Lenientic Pro) of AI dispute settlement mechanism (Leniantic Res). This system will provide categoric options to avoid legal ambiguities ex-ante and ex-post.
Lenientic brand refers to the opposition of the word arbitrariness and arbitration.
Step 1: Lenientic Protocols (Lenientic Pro)
My team will list the terms that lead to ambiguity and arbitrational settlements. And then fundamental distinctions and separate opinions of international arbitrations (UNCITRAL, ICC, DIAC, ICSID, SIAC… etc.) will be categorized. These categories will provide legal options about the questions like “what is goodwill?”. Smart contract parties will choose one of these protocols. This means contact parties will frame the legal ambiguities before disputes. The area that the courts exploit as a “requirement of justice, namely infra/contra/preate legem functions” is vague expressions such as goodwill. The universe is essentially chaotic and uncertain. People try to overcome this ambiguity functionally and nominally by developing a language like mathematics and various categories. Goodwill can also be analyzed with parameters such as knowing, needing to know, and wanting. We propose a protocol system in accordance with the conceptual distinctions in which these categories are determined casuistically. For example, in a smart contract, there will be a record that “This contract adopts the goodwill protocol X version”. The goodwill 1.0 protocol accepts 5 categories of need to know, while the 2.0 protocol accepts 3 categories. If these protocols are determined by the parties before the dispute, uncertainties can be eliminated. Furthermore, even hardcore arbitrations and courts cannot deny this choice. This paves the way for artificial intelligence-based dispute resolution mechanisms.
Step 2: Lenientic Resoluiton (Lenientic Res)
AI resolution system will be provided by Ethereum based on Lenientic Pro.

For more information and explanations please contact me: knacar2325@gmail.com
Looking forward to your feedback…