I’d like to get a sense for who’s working on what across both eth1.x and eth2. My goal is to identify areas of work where we know things need to be done but that nobody is actively working on.
You might use V’s diagram from this post if you need a reference for what topics are out there: https://twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/1240365047421054976
Things to consider including.
- what are you researching/thinking about
- what are you building
- what areas are you interested in pursuing (things that you haven’t been actively working on but that you’d like to)
What is Piper working on
- I’m “owning” the overall effort to make sure “Stateless Ethereum” keeps making progress.
- I’m passively researching DHT networks for use in the “state network” for providing on-demand state data.
- I’m actively researching a new sync protocol as well as planning to play coordinator between the others who want to be involved in this effort.